Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Ah, that Christmas feeling...and Josh's party too!

My Nate is such a cutie. Jared is my hat boy and when he saw these in the
Christmas boxes, he got them right out and started handing them out.Every year I take a self portrait with my boys and the hats! Here is one with Nate.
And all my boys!
I think Josh is our dramatic candle blower outer. Last year's picture of him blowing out his candles, we could see his tonsils. At least he only looks like a monkey in this one..haha! Mike did a great job on the cake since I was under the weather!
Josh loves maps and books about space. This is a huge map he has on his wall now! Last year at his other school, there was a map on the ground of the United States. At recess, kids would line up by Josh and he would tell them which state to go stand on.
He had a great time with that.

No comments: