
I know that this is blurry, but this was the highlight of my day! It was Jan. 14 (my dad's birthday)and I had to be readmitted to the hospital and Nate gotten himself stuck in the heat register. Mike also got video of it, so we will have this on record for ever!! These pictures look like we have huge heat registers! I still can't fathom how Nate got himself so far down in it.

Nate learned a lot of naughty things while I was in the hospital. Granted, I was in there for 17 stinkin' days, but did he have to go and grow up on me so fast. One of things he learned was how to take off his diaper. Mike finally took packing tape and put it around him a couple of times. Here Nate is trying to get himself out of bondage!

Nate also learned how to turn off the lights, but couldn't reach to turn it back on, so he climbed up on one of the chairs, but couldn't get down. Looks like a good timeout place for Nate.
1 comment:
Love the heat register pics! He'll never live that one down!
Post a Comment