
For those of you who live or have lived in Oregon, you know that in can be warm in land, but cold at the coast! After living in So. Cal for a while, I thought as soon as the clouds clear it will warm up, but it didn't. Here we are eating lunch at the beach. We were all freezing, chattering teeth and everything. I was glad I hadn't put the boys in their bathing suits. We would have looked really stupid going through the store with them on...I forgot to bring towels with us!

Being boys, they had to go at least touch the water with their feet. No problem there. It was fun to go wading in the water.....

and this is what Josh and Jared's "wading" turned into...fully clothed into the depths of Coos Bay! The water was actually pretty warm in this little inlet. I still couldn't believe how wet they got...

They had so much fun and I was glad that I had their swimsuits to put them into when we got back into the van. I was also glad to be able to turn the heat all the way up!

I sure love my adventurous boys! Now to teach them some common sense..hahaha!
1 comment:
The boys are so big! It is great to see them, and it was so fun to talk to you!
Post a Comment