Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving: Turkey Trot

Turkey Trot 2009
Mike actually came this year with the boys and cheered me on. His boss was running the 10K. I wonder if that influenced his desire to come. He's got a great boss! We all stayed after I was done and cheered on him and Heidi.
Go Heidi!

It was just Heidi and me running the turkey trot this year! Heidi did the 10K again and beat her time from last year...yea for Heidi. But she did something weird to her foot. She's always breaking herself at the Turkey Trot.
I did the 2 mile again and my goal was not to walk and I didn't! I did it in about 26 1/2 minutes. I want to do the 10K next year. I am grateful that this year I don't have all my joints and muscles hurting like last year, so I better have 10K results on here next year!

No comments: