Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Red Rocks Anyone?


Hiking up the road from my Grandpa's house! We had lots of fun and Leah's girls were so excited to be out of the car! I didn't have my boys with me, so it was fun to play in the red dirt. Believe me, it's a pain to get out of white boy socks!

I took this picture! I just looked up and it was so beautiful! Mike was quite proud of my photography skills...sometimes I even take better pictures than him!

My brother Paul came to the funeral from Kansas! I had fun with him, but missed seeing Kim and the kiddos! Paul is being a show off! I would have done it to if I had any muscles!

Leah was taking pictures of her girls here, so I thought I would be silly and have a picture of me taken there too! I even did a smize pose, but that picture is only reserved for the people who know what I am talking about...hmmm!

My siblings and me! From oldest to youngest: Left to Right: Dale, me, Jenelle, Cheryl, Paul, Leah and Heidi! I think Paul took all the tall and didn't leave any tall for Leah or Heidi!

Us, being silly...I showed some class..haha! We always get at least one of these pictures in when we are all together.

No comments: