Thursday, March 12, 2009

Family Fun in Kansas!

Kim is the cutest mom! I love this picture of her and Bronson.


My handsome brother, Paul with Kim and Bronson.

Grandma Moss and Tenley making all the yummy food for dinner!





Kim is trying to read to the girls to get them to sleep. Tenley was in a whole other world, but she did NOT want to close her eyes and miss anything, thus the glossy-eyed look. Kim did manage to lull Paul and Bronson to sleep.


Heidi with Taylor and Tenley and myself also. Although Heidi is much cuter and I'm just miss curly Q with my hair..not much you can do with the humidity compared to Nevada.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love these pictures! I had so much fun with you! Thank you, thank you for coming and making the blessing such a special occasion. We sure do love you guys!!