
This is one gross pumpkin. We had it out as decoration outside and we noticed that there was a hole on the bottom of the pumpkin. Mike definitely got to carve that pumpkin

Look at how much fun we are having!

Mike got to dress up too! You may have to click on his picture to see the detail on his pockets to see who he is. Since his company runs on a lot of Macs, this was a real kicker at work!

No homemade costumes this year! Josh wanted to be a pirate, Jared a Power Ranger and Nate got to be a hand me down from Josh, but it's always fun to be Tigger, right?
1 comment:
OK, I LOVE Mike's getup! I'm glad you got to see Twilight with him. And that he liked it. I LOVE that book - I'm re-reading it after seeing the movie just to remind myself how awesome it is. I also love seeing all the ladies in the London Underground reading books in the series.
Post a Comment