Happy 2nd birthday Nate!
Boy it sure went by fast. I would like to congratulate Mike on the great cake he decorated. Usually that's my job, but I didn't have enough muscle in my arms to do it! What a great Dad!
Boy it sure went by fast. I would like to congratulate Mike on the great cake he decorated. Usually that's my job, but I didn't have enough muscle in my arms to do it! What a great Dad!
Nate thinks he is big enough to ride the big kids bikes. He actually doesn't do to bad. If only his feet could reach the petals!
Beware, NAKED baby!
Nate has gone through this phase of taking off all his clothes. I think he is getting over it, thank goodness. It's been like 6 months of this phase. Mike found his out here on the trampoline just jumping around like a wild man. We have some funnier ones, but didn't think they were appropriate to post.
...and believe me, Mike took a lot of dirt from the front yard and put it into the backyard. Isn't it just the cutest when your kids try to copy Dad.
I love this picture of Jared trying to get the dirt off of Nate...like he could even make a dent with all dirt on himself...at least he tried!
3 comments:
I can't believe how big all of the boys are getting. Nate's really 2? No way.
Nice baseball cake, BTW.
It's about time you posted! Happy Birthday Nate! Love the pictures and that baseball cake is awesome! Marilyn and him should go into business. Thank you again for letting us hang out with your fam this summer. We loved it and the boys loved it. I went private with my blog, so give me your email address. My email is scrapkh@hotmail.com
Love the pictures! How funny about Nate loving to be naked...we call that "naked baby syndrome!" around here. hehehe. I love the cake, Mike. And Wendy, you look fabulous in that picture...skinny minny!
Post a Comment