Tuesday, December 4, 2007

IKEA!!

Well we all LOVE Aunt Marilyn. Mike and I decided it was time to find something to buy at
IKEA to organize our house. We had Marilyn meet us there and we went out to eat afterwards. My favorite place "Red Robin."

Scary Jared! Leave it to Aunt M to get a great shot of Jared in all his glory!

Nate just tolerating...just kidding!

Finally, normal Jared appears. Thank goodness he is still cute!
Josh is very handsome and is trying to eat big people food! We are very proud of him!

Mike and I are glad that we go to get fun stuff to organize our house. It's made a huge difference.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Your boys ar SO handsome! I think Taylor and Jared look a lot alike when they smile. What do you think? You'll have to send us pictures of your amazingly organized closets. How fun!! We miss you guys!