This was a fun day for all of of us. We got to go to this water park and play all day and eat all the food we wanted for only $5.00 each. Nate was even free! The water was a bit cold but once you got in, it wasn't soo bad. Actually it was but it was still fun! Here is Jared being very independent.

Nate hated the cold water, but we had to get a photo op with him to put in our scrapbook.

Once we got Josh on the inner tube, he had a great time going down this small slide. Josh didn't stop the whole day. He really is like the Energizer Bunny, he just keeps going and going and going.....

Okay, this here VERY SCARY RIDE is the half pipe. Mike had taken Jared on it, yes 5 year old Jared, and so I figured it couldn't be that bad! YEAH RIGHT!!!!! This is Jared and me at the top and I'm thinking OH CRAP! I still don't know how people don't just flip flop on down these types of rides.

This is me telling Mike off with my best ghetto finger shake that I learned in So. Cal. Mike knew I would be ticked when I got done with this ride. He had the gall to ask me if I wanted to do it again!

Okay, so here you can see that I really did survive the ride and enjoyed the thrill of it. I had to look like I did...Jared's making me look like a wuss with his huge smile !

This next picture if for Kimmus the Bestus! Here is the new saddle seat stools that we got. Just so you know, they don't come with those totally cute boys that are sitting on them. You have to go get your own!
1 comment:
Let me first say that you look FABULOUS in your black swimsuit...I'm inspired and will be running a minimum of 3 miles at the gym tonight :) I LOVE the stools. I'm so glad you got black. They're perfect! Very modern chic...GO WENDY!! And Nate's chair even fits on them. Yay! Love 'em!
Post a Comment