Saturday, July 28, 2007

Animals, Animals



When we were on our 3 week trip, we made a stop in Utah for a few days. I have a friend there who has lots of animals on her property. She has cats, dogs, pigs, cows, horses....I think there is more. Here are a few pictures. Josh really loves animals. He just loves them a little too hard.


















Jared couldn't wait to ride the horse. He had fun riding around. We got Nate up there for scrapbooking purposes..that's all. It's called nervous mama! Actually, this horse had it's mate in the field in the background and it kept wanting to jump the fence to get back to it! Too cute, but a little scary for me!

1 comment:

Kim said...

What cute little cowboys! I bet you're all excited to be in your new Home Home on the Range! We're excited to hear...let us know how fabulous it is!!