
We are starting off soon in a new house so I thought it would be fun to start a new blog. I am a mom of three boys, Josh 8, Jared 5 and Nate 16 months. I have a great husband Mike and we have been married for over 15 years.
The picture to the right is of us on the trolley at the Monterey Bay Aquarium. We had a blast seeing all of the fish.
3 comments:
Cute blog Wendy! We're excited to see pictures...we'll be checking! You're blog is officially a link on OUR blog. How fun are we?! Love you!
Wendy, you look so happy. Thanks for sharing your pic. Tell the kids especially Josh "Hi" from Laura.
I'm excited you have started a blog. I love to go on Chris & Kristen's blog so am excited to see yours. I actually started one recently also.
Post a Comment